Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Apple of My Eye inspiration


Morning fellow crafters,
The sun has finally decided to join us and its a glorious sunny morning.
I am shooting by to share today inspirational post from Karleigh Sue. Apple of my Eye.
My plan was to use her as my wedding anniversary card for next month.



I used pro-markers to colour her
Hair - black, ice grey 5, ice grey 1
skin - apricot, oatmeal, blush
Dress - denim, pastel blue, cornflower


I have quite a few pots of unused flower soft so decided to use it on the hair band.
Found a piece of pre-printed vellum, scrap ribbons and a heart charm in my stash.


I had a pile of DL cards in the craft room so decided to use one of those to build the card on.


I hope you get inspired by her and the many other beuatiful images over at Karleigh Sue.

kind regards

Theresa

XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment