Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, February 12, 2016

You Can Leave Your Hat On......

Hi Everyone
 
 
I'm here again to share a recently made creation using one of the new images available in the brand new colouring club set - as always sooooo many amazing images to create with!!
 
I've made yet again another page in my journal!
This one has lots of texture in the background as it is the back of a page I did a lot of sewing machine on - sometimes I cover the stitching with paper but it also makes great texture for your page so that's what I did for this creation!
 
 
I also added texture paste through a new stencil I bought, added ink sprays, washi tape, some rubber stamps randomly over the page and computer generated wording "you can leave your hat on".
I printed the image out larger and cut out her hat so she could stand on it for a bit of fun!
Image coloured with copic markers and also colour pencils.

 
Visit the Karleigh Sue Store to see the colour club pack plus all the digis available to purchase!
 
Sharon
Guest DT

No comments:

Post a Comment